top of page
Senior Sales Engineer (Computer & Networking Dept.)
13 El Somal St. - El Korba - Heliopolis - Cairo
Full Time - 54 hours per week between 10AM and 7PM.
About the Role:
We are seeking a fully qualified sales engineer with an advanced technical knowledge and excellent sales skills to promote and sell our products and services to our current and potential customers. We are looking for a candidate with a bachelor’s degree in the field of computer engineering.
• Researching and identifying new potential customers by telephone, email or in person to approach, booking sales appointments with them.
• Prepare the technical reports BOQ and RFQ to communicate with vendors to get the deal prices and participate in tenders.
• Lead junior sales engineers through targets, motivation, training, and performance tracking.
• Building and maintaining relationships with customers to create trust and drive sales.
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining our products and services to our customers and prospective customers.
• Writing quotes and proposals for new and existing customers based on their needs and the products or services best suited to them.
• Using our customer relationship management (CRM) system to track customer interactions and sales.
• Meeting monthly targets set by our business to achieve a certain amount of unit sales and amount of revenue.
• Monitoring the competitor market to understand how other products and services on the market compare to ours.
• Maintaining regular reports for the sales manager around goals, sales, and prospective customers.
5+ Years of Experience obtained in a retail or wholesale company working in the same field of work.
bottom of page